Viral Ads Unleashed - Click Here For Viral Traffic So Powerful, It Cannot Be Stopped!

Get your FREE account with AlertPay



Friday, December 11, 2009

The Lord the Protector!

The Lord is my protector, he is my strong fortress. My God is my protection, and with him I am safe. He protects me like a shield; he defends me and keeps me safe. I call to the Lord, and he saves me from my enemies. Praise the Lord!
Psalm 18:1-3

The danger of death was all around me; the waves of destruction rolled over me. The danger of death was around me, and the grave set its trap for me. In my trouble I called to the Lord; I called to my God for help. In his temple he heard my voice; he listened to my cry for help.
Psalm 18:4-6

Protect me, O God; I trust in you for safety. I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; all the good things I have come from you.”
Psalm 16:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment