Viral Ads Unleashed - Click Here For Viral Traffic So Powerful, It Cannot Be Stopped!

Get your FREE account with AlertPay



Thursday, December 24, 2009

Believing and receiving!

TellmeMore)
Believing and Receiving!
“Love like faith can move mountains.” Have you heard this before? Did you take it seriously? Do you know what Faith is like? Read this:

As earlier told by Christ, in an account of Matthew 17:20-“I assure you that, if only you have Faith as big as a mustard seed,…. You could do anything.” And in Mark 9:23-everything is possible for the person who has Faith; and in Matthew 21:22-“If you believe, you will receive, whatever you ask for in prayer.” In Mark 11:20-24, it was more emphatically and clearly stated and assured by Christ, “I assure you….and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him,…when you pray and ask for something, believe that you have received it, and you will be given whatever you asked.” Merry Christmas again folks. I don’t know if you came this far and had the time to analyze these biblical passages. I never did before, but have listened to these things from my elders, only that I never understood them in depth, including the promises until very recently. I hope You learned something to help you in your daily quest for a living. To me, it makes a lot of difference. I think, it will for you, too, if you believe.
Written by: Sanoy Suerte, RME /MBM; http://www.linkedin.com/in/sannysuerte

No comments:

Post a Comment