Viral Ads Unleashed - Click Here For Viral Traffic So Powerful, It Cannot Be Stopped!

Get your FREE account with AlertPay



Friday, October 30, 2009

Never, never, never! No!

Never accept "No" for an Answer!
I was reviewing my notes one day, and something reminded me about my boss for some time, who follows the above stated principle. The man never accepted “No” for an answer from any of his subordinates, and presumably from any of his other experiences. The man , became a celebrity and acquired so much wealth during his stint in the company. Would you want to try that yourself? I did use that principle so many times in my life, and it made waves of benefits, and plenty of things accomplished. So, the next time you are faced with a major obstacle, in your activity, think of this same principle. It may just save your project.

No comments:

Post a Comment